ADDITIONAL THINGS TO SEE AND DO
There is always something going on in Cusco during June! From daily parades to dance competitions for local schools, the Plaza is THE place to hang out. In addition, there are numerous markets and wonderful art galleries throughout the city. In addition to the activities we plan as a group, you may also enjoy some of the following:
- La Compania Church: Plaza de Armas. Sporadic hours.
- La Merced Church: Ave Sol and Mantas. 2-5pm, Mon-Sat.
- San Francisco Church: Marquez and Granada. 2-4pm, Mon-Sat.
- San Blas: up Calle Triunfo. 2-5:30pm, Mon-Sat.
- Museo de Historia Regional: Ave Sol and Mantas. 8-5:30pm, Mon-Sat.
- Museo de Arte Religioso: Calle Triunfo, on the way to San Blas. 9-11:30am, 3-5:30pm, Mon-Sat.
- Inka Museum: next to the cathedral-left side. 8:30-5pm, Mon-Fri. $2.00.
- Santa Catalina Convent and Museum: Arequipa (behind Cathedral). 9-5:30pm, Mon-Thurs.